We're glad you asked!
This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your OneTouch Ultra2, UltraLink, or UltraMini meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue.
What do you need?
Glooko MeterSync Blue and 3.5mm cable (included)
Glooko Mobile app for iOS or Android
Your OneTouch Ultra2, UltraLink, or UltraMini meter
Let's learn how to sync your data.
Navigate to the Sync Menu in one of two ways:
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner to access your Sync Menu.
- From the Primary Navigation Bar at the bottom of any screen, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices.
If your blood glucose meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap New Device (iOS) or Add Device (Android). On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
You now have the option to watch a tutorial video for the selected meter.
- Press the play button to view the tutorial video.
- If you have watched the sync tutorial video or if you’re already familiar with how to sync your meter, click on I know how to sync.
- You can disable the tutorial video by toggling Always show this message button to OFF (white)
The tutorial video will demonstrate how to put the meter in data transfer mode. Here are written instructions on placing your meter in data transfer mode:
- Plug one end of the 3.5 mm cable into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
- Plug the other end of the 3.5 mm cable into the OneTouch meter.
- Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
- A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
Once you have placed your meter in Data Transfer Mode, tap Sync.
- The Sync button will be green if your MeterSync Blue is connected to Glooko.
- The Sync button will be gray if your MeterSync Blue is not connected to Glooko – ensure that the MeterSync Blue is ON. Still having trouble? Contact Glooko Support.