How to Sync a Freestyle Meter to Glooko
This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your Freestyle meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue.
Let's learn how to upload your data.
Navigate to the Sync Menu in one of two ways:
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner to access your Sync Menu.
- From the Primary Navigation Bar at the bottom of any screen, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices.
- If your blood glucose meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap Add Device. On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
- If you have not yet paired your MeterSync Blue, you will be required to do so at this time. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your MeterSync Blue.
- Next, watch the tutorial on syncing OR, select "I know how to sync"
- Put the meter in Data Transfer Mode
- Tap Sync!
Freestyle Meter Data Transfer Mode Instructions
- Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
- Attach the 2.5 mm adapter to the other end of the meter connector and then plug the unit into the FreeStyle meter.
- Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
- A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
- Click Sync (in the Glooko app) to initiate the meter download.
- The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while the download is in progress.
*Please note: The MeterSync Blue is currently only available in the U.S.