You have two options to share your data from your Glooko app:
- PDF Shared Report - Your readings and notes from the previous two weeks or one-month time frames can be shared as a PDF.
- Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file - If you would like a list of all your blood glucose readings (BG Meters only) and notes in a spreadsheet type format, you can export your data as a CSV file. This file can then be opened on a computer that has Microsoft Excel.
To Share as a PDF Share Report:
1. From the More menu, tap Share Report.
2. After clicking the Share icon, the Share screen will appear. Under "SHARE A PDF," you have four options to choose from on how to send your PDF: by email, by fax, by printing (only if you have an Air Printer), or (if you have an app installed on your Apple device that can view PDFs) by clicking "Open in..." and choosing the app. Tap the method that you wish to use.
3. You will then be brought to a screen where you can choose what data you would like to be included in your PDF report.
- Choose whether you would like to share Two Weeks or One Month of data through the Time Frame selection.
- Decide whether you would like to share Statistics & Graphs and/or Logbook by toggling each option On or Off.
- Below Statistics & Graphs, you have the option to include a personalized note.
- Select Print Options (color or black and white)
4. Once finished, click Create at the top right corner of the screen. The app will now take a moment to generate your PDF Share Report. After the report is created, another screen will appear. Depending on which option you chose, this screen will either ask for an email address, a fax number, an Air Printer, or an application to either send or open the PDF report.
NOTE: If you would like to share a PDF report with a different Time Frame than Two Weeks or One Month, you can do so by accessing the online Glooko Web Dashboard. Please view the article below for more information:
To Share as a CSV file:
From the Share screen, select Email under "Share a CSV." Sharing a CSV can only be done via email.
After clicking Email, an email will be generated with the CSV file as an attachment. Type the email address to which you wish to send the CSV file, customize the subject and/or body of the email as you see fit, and click Send at the top right corner of the screen when finished.
An email with the CSV file attached to it will be sent to the specified email address. Access the email, download the attachment, and view the CSV file by using Microsoft Excel.
Need instructions on sharing reports using the Android App? Click here.