You can easily connect your CareLink Personal account to your Glooko account to sync Medtronic data from CareLink once per day.
NOTE: Glooko's ability to sync CareLink data is reliant upon the Medtronic upload method being used.
In this article, you can learn how to:
- Connect your CareLink account via the Glooko web app
- Connect your CareLink account via the Glooko mobile app
To connect a CareLink Personal account via the Glooko web app:
- Go to my.glooko.com in your web browser, and log into your Glooko account.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top-right of your Glooko web app.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Apps & Devices section and click Connect to CareLink.
- Enter your CareLink Username and Password, then click Log In.
- If you do not have an account, click Don't have a CareLink account? to create a new account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create and/or connect your account. A confirmation page will display indicating that your CareLink account is now connected.
To connect a CareLink Personal account via the Glooko mobile app:
- Open the Glooko app on your mobile device.
- Tap the side navigation bar () on Android devices or the More menu on iOS devices.
- Tap Profile.
- Toggle to the Devices tab.
- Tap CareLink Settings.
- Tap Connect Account.
- If you have an existing CareLink Personal account, tap Log into CareLink.
- If you do not have an existing CareLink Personal account, tap Create a CareLink Account to create a new account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to register and/or connect your account.
*Please note: The CareLink integration is currently only available in the U.S.