With Glooko Kiosk, you can print reports directly after a successful upload! This means increased office efficiency and time with your patients. Have a look around at the great features available!
- 1-week, 2-week and 30-day print options
- With Glooko Kiosk, you can create a report for 1 week, 2 weeks or 30 days depending on your patient.
- A short description of each report (click on the information (i) icon)
- By clicking on this icon beside each report, you can review a quick summary of what each report will include.
- Smart printing options
- Glooko Kiosk will now remember your last print options for a more efficient workflow.
- Report length
- See how many pages your report will be depending on the timeframe selected.
Reports can be printed out directly from the Glooko Kiosk if you are connected to a wireless printer. For help connecting your Kiosk to a wireless printer, consult your IT resource.
After you're connected, you can follow the steps below.
From the Print screen after a successful upload:
- Tap Print.
- Select the reports you wish to include.
- Tap the blue Print button.
- At the top-left of the screen, select the Save as PDF option to view the available wireless printer options.
- Select the desired printer.
- Tap the green Print button.
- If prompted, download any required drivers (this is part of a one-time process).
*Please note: Kiosk is currently only available in the U.S.