With Glooko Kiosk, you can print reports immediately after a successful upload! This means increased office efficiency and time with your patients.
In this article, you can learn about:
- Report type: You can select the type of report you would like to print. Click the (i) icon beside each report to review a quick summary of what each report includes.
- Report range: You can create a 1-week, 2-week or 30-day report
NOTE: Once you've selected your preferences, you can see how many pages your report will be based on the timeframe selected. Glooko will remember these preferences the next time you print a report.
Reports can be printed directly from the Glooko Kiosk if you are connected to a wireless printer. After you're connected, follow the steps below.
From the Print screen (after a successful upload):
- Tap Print.
- Select the reports you wish to include.
- Tap the blue Print button.
- At the top-left of the screen, select the Save as PDF option to view the available wireless printer options.
- Select the desired printer.
- Tap the green Print button.
- If prompted, download any required drivers (this is part of a one-time process).
TIP: You can also print patient reports from your Population Tracker. To learn more, see How do I print a patient report from Population Tracker?
*Please note: Glooko Kiosk is currently only available in the U.S.