This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your Nipro meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue.
Before you get started, you will need:
Glooko MeterSync Blue
In the Glooko app, you will need to be at either the:
Syncing part of the pairing tutorial, or
Before you press the green sync button in the Glooko app, set up your meter for data transfer, as outlined below:
Set up your Nipro meter:
1) Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
2) Plug the other end of the meter connector into the Nipro meter.
Note: if you're using a Nipro TRUEresult, you will need to plug the meter connector into the back of the meter's docking station.
3) Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
- A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
4) Click Sync (in the Glooko app) to initiate the meter download.
- The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while the download is in progress.
When the download is complete, the MeterSync Blue will turn OFF on its own.