Glooko's Population Tracker* patient list dashboard displays at-risk flags intended to help clinicians identify patients who are experiencing trouble in managing their diabetes.
These flags are displayed on the right side of the patient list and are based on each patient's previous 30 days of blood glucose readings from their latest sync. They can be customized for an entire population or per patient.
For example, if a patient last downloaded their glucose data 10 days ago, the triggers would be based on the 30 days prior to that (up to 40 days ago).
By default, the four flags are defined as:
- - ≥ 25% of readings are above 250 mg/dL
- - ≥ 10% of readings are below 70 mg/dL
- - Marked High reading (> 400 mg/dL)
- - Marked Low reading (< 50 mg/dL)
NOTE: the color of the flag can be either RED or GRAY and corresponds to how recent the data is:
- Red flags - If the flag is red, this means the patient has synced their meter within the last 30 days.
- Gray flags - If the flag is gray, this means the patient has NOT synced their meter within the last 30 days.
*This feature is only available to Glooko Enterprise accounts.