The Patient List in Population Tracker displays at-risk flags intended to help clinicians identify patients who are experiencing trouble managing their diabetes. These can be customized for an entire population or per patient.
NOTE: This feature is only available to Glooko Enterprise accounts. To learn more about these flags or how to have them enabled for your clinic, please contact your Glooko account representative directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's learn more about these flags:
Where are flags displayed?
These flags are displayed on the right side of the Patient List and are based on each patient's previous 30 days of blood glucose readings from their latest sync. For example, if a patient last downloaded their glucose data 10 days ago, the triggers would be based on the 30 days prior to that (up to 40 days ago).
Types of flags
By default, the four flags are defined as:
- ≥ 25% of readings are above ##
- ≥ 10% of readings are below ##
- Marked High reading (above ##)
- Marked Hypo reading (below ##)
Flags can be either red or gray. The colors correspond with how recent the data is.
- Red flags: This means the patient has synced their meter within the last 30 days
- Gray flags: This means the patient has NOT synced their meter within the last 30 days