This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your CareSens (ORIGINAL) meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue.
Before you get started, you will need:
- Glooko MeterSync Blue
- Meter connector
- 2.5 mm adapter
In the Glooko app, you will need to be at either the:
- Syncing part of the pairing tutorial, or
- Home tab
Before you press the green sync button in the Glooko app, set up your meter for data transfer as outlined below.
Set up your CareSens meter:
1) Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
2) Attach the 2.5 mm adapter to the other end of the meter connector and then plug the unit into the CareSens meter.
3) Set the meter into data transfer mode by pressing the S button.
4) Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
- A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
5) Click Sync (in the Glooko app) to initiate the meter download.
- The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while the download is in progress.
When the download is complete, the MeterSync Blue will turn OFF on its own.
*Please note: The MeterSync Blue is currently only available in the U.S.