The time is now...
Or is it? Having the wrong time or date on your Dexcom G4 can cause issues when trying to sync with Glooko. By following a few easy steps, you can make sure your data is there when you expect it to be.
In order to change the date and time on your Dexcom G4, simply follow the below instructions.
- Press the SELECT button to turn on the receiver. The 3-hour trend graph displays.
- Press the SELECT button to see the Main Menu.
- From the Main Menu, press the UP or DOWN button to scroll to “Settings” and press the SELECT button.
- From the Settings menu, press the UP or DOWN button to scroll to “Time/Date,” and press the SELECT button.
- Press the RIGHT or SELECT button to highlight each value in the date and time.
- Press the UP or DOWN button to make any changes.
- Press the RIGHT button to move to the next value. The date format is YYYY/MM/DD.
- Press the SELECT button after choosing “AM” or “PM.” You will return to the Settings menu.