A crash during a Glooko app upgrade on iOS is usually indicative of a user profile cookie issue. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
Step 1: Uninstall the Glooko iOS App
- On your iOS device, locate the Glooko app icon.
- Tap and hold on the Glooko app icon until all of the icons start shaking.
- Tap the small (X) icon that appears in the top-left corner of the Glooko app icon.
- When the "Delete Glooko – Deleting Glooko will also delete all of its data" message box displays, confirm the removal of Glooko by choosing Delete.
- Press the Home button to exit app edit mode.
Step 2: Restore the Glooko iOS App
- Open the App Store and use the Search box to find the Glooko app.
- Tap the cloud download icon to start the app restore process.
If this doesn't resolve your issue, please contact Glooko Support.