This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your Bayer meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue. For tutorial videos, scroll down to the bottom of this article.
Navigate to the Sync Menu in one of two ways:
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner to access your Sync Menu.
- From the Primary Navigation Bar at the bottom of any screen, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices.
If your blood glucose meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap New Device (iOS) or Add Device (Android). On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
You now have the option to watch a tutorial video for the selected meter.
- Press the play button to view the tutorial video.
- If you have watched the sync tutorial video or if you’re already familiar with how to sync your meter, click on I know how to sync.
- You can disable the tutorial video by toggling Always show this message button to OFF (white)
The tutorial video will demonstrate how to put the meter in data transfer mode. Here are written instructions on placing your meter in data transfer mode:
Set up your Bayer meter:
1) Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
2) Plug the other end of the meter connector into the Bayer meter.
3) Turn the Bayer meter ON by pressing down on the power button - there will be "---" flashing on the meter's screen.
4) Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
- A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
5) Click Sync (in the Glooko app) to initiate the meter download.
- The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while the download is in progress.
When the download is complete, the GMB will turn OFF on its own.