This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your Bayer meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue. For tutorial videos, scroll down to the bottom of this article.
Before you get started, you will need: Glooko MeterSync Blue, meter connector
In the app, you will need to be at either the:
- Syncing part of the pairing tutorial (or)
- Home tab
Before you press the green sync button in the Glooko app, set up your meter for data transfer as outlined below:
Set up your Bayer meter:
1) Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
2) Plug the other end of the meter connector into the Bayer meter.
3) Turn the Bayer meter ON by pressing down on the power button - there will be "---" flashing on the meter's screen.
4) Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
- A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
5) Click Sync (in the Glooko app) to initiate the meter download.
- The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while the download is in progress.
When the download is complete, the GMB will turn OFF on its own.