How to Sync a Freestyle Meter to Glooko
This is a step-by-step guide to downloading your Freestyle meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue.
Let's learn how to upload your data:
Navigate to the Sync Menu in one of two ways:
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner to access your Sync Menu.
- From the Primary Navigation Bar at the bottom of any screen, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices.
If your blood glucose meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap Add Device. On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
- If you have not yet paired your MeterSync Blue, you will be required to do so at this time. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your MeterSync Blue.
- Next, watch the tutorial on syncing OR, select "I know how to sync"
- Put the meter in Data Transfer Mode
- Tap Sync!
Freestyle Meter Data Transfer Mode Instructions
1) Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
2) Attach the 2.5 mm adapter to the other end of the meter connector and then plug the unit into the FreeStyle meter.
3) Turn the MeterSync Blue ON by pressing down on the blue power button for one second.
A blinking, green LED light signals that the device is ON.
4) Click Sync (in the Glooko app) to initiate the meter download.
The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while the download is in progress.