Oh no! A crash on iOS Glooko App upgrade is usually indicative of a user profile cookie issue.
Uninstall the Glooko iOS App
- From the iOS device locate the Glooko app icon
- Tap and hold on the Glooko app icon, keep holding until all the icons start wiggling
- Tap the small (X) icon that appears in the upper left corner of the Glooko app icon
- When the Delete Glooko – Deleting Glooko will also delete all of it’s data message box appears, confirm the removal of Glooko by choosing Delete
- Press the Home button to stop the wiggling
Restore the Glooko iOS App
- Open the App Store and use the Search box to find the Glooko app.
- Tap the cloud download icon to start the app restore process