Improve Office Workflow and Access Remote Data in PDF Reports
Using a portable Android tablet and the Glooko Kiosk app, Glooko makes it easy to download data from 40+ popular glucose meters, insulin pumps, and CGMs. When your patients sync data remotely, you can view it on-demand as a PDF report.
The Glooko Sponsored Kiosk is typically provided free of charge to the healthcare team by a device or pharmaceutical partner. As a Glooko Sponsored Kiosk account, you will have access to:
- The Glooko Kiosk app to sync diabetes data from a subset of Glooko's full list of supported devices.
- The Glooko Population Tracker to view your entire diabetes patient population and their diabetes trends.
Use the Sponsored Kiosk Population Tracker to:
- Identify when patients sync their data remotely.
- Discover what type of diabetes devices are being synced remotely or in-clinic.
- View remotely synced patient data as PDF reports.
- View patient data synced in clinic as PDF reports or interactive reports.
- Share data synced in-clinic with patients through the MyGlooko web app.
If you are a Glooko Sponsored Kiosk account, you can contract directly with Glooko to transition from a Glooko Sponsored Kiosk to Glooko Enterprise with Remote Monitoring. Features of Glooko Enterprise include:
- Sync data from a broader set of diabetes devices (e.g. Medtronic, others).
- View at-risk flags to stratify patients.
- Access remote data on-demand as interactive reports.
- Access Premium Glooko Modules.
Upgrading is simple! To learn more about Glooko Enterprise, email us at email@example.com.