Via our Omnipod web uploader!
Omnipod users are able to download their insulin pump data directly to Glooko via a web browser. After a successful upload, you will be able to view your graphs and charts in myGlooko and your Omnipod data will automatically be available on your Glooko mobile app, both iOS and Android.
For this tutorial you'll need:
- Your Insulet Omnipod
- USB-A to USB-mini cable. If you don't have one, you can order one here.
- A PC or Mac with a modern web browser
1. Open your Internet web browser and navigate to my.glooko.com.
2. Sign into your Glooko account.
3. Click the Settings tab.
4. Scroll down until you see Apps & Devices. Click Upload OmniPod Data.
5. Plug the USB-A side of the USB cable into your computer and the other end into your Omnipod. You will hear a single beep and the OmniPod will say "Preparing data". You will hear a series of beeps and the OmniPod will say "USB device ready" to let you know the OmniPod is ready.
6. Either Finder (Mac) or Windows Explorer (PC) will open to the available devices on your machine. From here, select the OmniPod device (usually named 'NO NAME' on Mac or will display as a 'Removable Disk's on PC).
7. Find and highlight the .ibf file. Click Open.
8. You will see a Progress Bar begin to fill up as the .ibf file is populating your Glooko account. You will know the upload is complete when you see a green and white checkbox, and the filename will populate the Progress Bar.
9. Once complete, you can click Done to close the window, or click View Data to go directly to the Pump-Day View.
Video Tutorial: OmniPod® PDM - Sync to your PC
Video Tutorial: OmniPod® PDM - Sync to your Mac