If you currently use a OneTouch Device, you may now wirelessly sync your blood glucose data to Glooko by integrating your OneTouch Reveal® account with your Glooko account!
Currently, the Reveal® integration is only available for users in Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
Once connected, your blood glucose readings will sync to Glooko whenever a new reading is uploaded to your OneTouch Reveal® account.
The connection will send any blood glucose readings to Glooko from any OneTouch device uploaded to Reveal®.
Note: Your device must first be uploaded to your OneTouch Reveal® account before your data will display in Glooko.
Connecting your OneTouch Reveal® Account via the Glooko Web App
To link your accounts from the Glooko Web App, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Glooko account at my.glooko.com
- Select the circle with the account initials in the top right
- Select Settings
- Scroll to the Apps & Devices section
- Select Connect OneTouch Reveal®
- Select Continue on the popup
- Enter your OneTouch Reveal® credentials when prompted
- You will then be asked to provide consent to share data between your OneTouch Reveal® and Glooko accounts
Once confirmed, your data will sync to Glooko each time a new reading is added to your Reveal® account.
Connecting your OneTouch Reveal Account via the Glooko Mobile App
To link your accounts from the Glooko mobile app, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Glooko mobile app on your smartphone
- From the home screen, tap Devices
- Select Add New Device
- Tap the checkbox next to Blood Glucose Meters and select Continue
- Select the checkbox next to OneTouch Reveal® Account
- Select Next to access the OneTouch Reveal® login screen
- Enter your OneTouch Reveal® credentials and select Sign in
- Select Authorize Sharing to continue
- On the Success screen, select Done
Once confirmed, your data will sync to Glooko each time a new reading is added to your Reveal® account!
Still have questions? Contact our Support Team!