Some diabetes devices require a USB cable in order sync data with Glooko. Follow the steps below to learn how to sync your data with Glooko via USB cable.
Before getting started, you will need:
- The Glooko mobile app (Android)
- Your compatible diabetes device
- A compatible device cable
To sync your device with Glooko
- In your Glooko mobile app, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices to access the Sync menu and view a list of all of your devices.
- From the Sync menu, add and/or select the device you would like to sync.
- If your device is listed, tap Sync beside the name of the device you would like to sync.
- If your device is not listed:
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap to place a checkmark () beside your device type, then tap Continue.
- Tap to place a checkmark () beside the device you would like to sync, tap Done, then tap Add at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: After adding your device, you can complete the setup process at a later time by tapping Set Up beside the device on the Sync menu.
- Next, tap Sync beside the name of the device you would like to sync.
- You will automatically be taken through an in-app syncing tutorial. Tap Next and follow the on-screen prompts to connect the cable and sync your data.
- To skip the tutorial, tap the X button at the top-left of the screen. To prevent seeing this tutorial in the future, toggle the button beside "Don't show this tutorial again" to the right.
- If prompted to allow Glooko to access the USB device, tap OK.
NOTE: Your Android mobile device may detect your diabetes device as a "USB Mass Storage Device" once connected. If this occurs, simply navigate back to the Glooko app to proceed.
If you have any trouble syncing using a USB cable, please contact our Support Team.