Lifestyle events, including medication, insulin, food and exercise, as well as custom notes, can be added to your Glooko mobile app so that they can be viewed alongside glucose data to reveal trends and patterns.
To learn how to add an event, see How do I add events (medication, insulin, food, exercise and notes) in the Glooko mobile app?
To edit or delete an event
- Tap the History icon on the primary navigation bar in the Glooko mobile app.
- Next, scroll down to locate the event you would like to edit or delete, and tap to open the event.
- To edit the event: Tap into any of the fields you would like to edit, then tap the checkmark () icon at the top-right of the screen to save your changes.
- To delete the event: Tap Delete [Event Type] at the bottom of the event screen.
- All changes to your events should be immediately reflected on the History screen in your Glooko mobile app.