NOTE: Glooko recently updated the Dexcom integration. If you connected your Dexcom prior to September 2022, you will first need to re-authenticate your Dexcom account before you can disconnect following the steps below. To learn how to re-authenticate with the new Dexcom integration, please see our article How do I connect my Dexcom account to Glooko?
If you need to disconnect your Dexcom account from Glooko, you can do so easily within Glooko!
To disconnect your Dexcom account from Glooko
- Login to your account at my.glooko.com
- Select the circle with the account initials in the top right and select Settings
- Scroll to the Apps & Devices section
- Click on Dexcom: Connected
- Select Disconnect from the popup
- The disconnection will take place immediately. Select Done to return to your Glooko settings page.
Once disconnected, your Dexcom will no longer sync future readings wirelessly. You may immediately reconnect your account if necessary.
Still have questions? Contact our Support Team!