This is a step-by-step guide to uploading your patient's Omnipod® PDM data using your clinic's computer and Glooko's Omnipod® Web Uploader.
Uploading an Omnipod®
In order to upload a patient's Omnipod® via the Web Uploader option, please follow these steps:
- Log into clinic account on my.glooko.com.
- For an existing patient: click patient's name, then click the Upload Omnipod PDM option
- For a new patient: click Create Patient Account, fill out the information, then click the Upload Omnipod System Data
- Plug the Omnipod® into the computer
- EROS: The Omnipod® System will beep 4 times, then display USB Device Ready
- Then click Upload Omnipod System Data, NOT the DASH regardless of what you use.
- Select the location of the file (Removable Disk or USB Drive)
- Open the file with today's date in the name
- Once the upload is complete, choose Done to exit, or View Data to view patient's data.