Sometimes less is more, and sometimes more is more! That's why we give you plenty of options when you're printing a report. Whether you need a quick overview or an in-depth daily summary, we've got you covered.
For more detailed information on what is included in Glooko® reports, please see the Glooko® Report Reference Guide.
Let's look into:
Summary (BG or CGM)
Approximately 1-2 pages
The Summary report is a quick way to view how often your meter BG readings fall above, below, or within targeted BG ranges, along with additional glucose statistics data. Some features of this report include:
- See the percentage that your BG meter readings fall within your targeted range based on the specified time frame.
- See how your percentage of in-range BG meter readings differ by time of day or day of week to help you identify patterns.
- See additional glucose statistics including:
- GMI (CGM-only)
- Coefficient of Variation (CGM-only)
- % Time CGM Active (CGM-only)
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile (AGP) (CGM-only)
- Standard Deviation
- Readings/Day (BG-only)
- Highest and Lowest values
- See basal and bolus insulin percentages and units for the specified time frame.
- Diet and Fitness details for the specified time frame
Logbook (BG only)
Approximately 1-13 pages depending on date range selected
The Logbook report gives you a more detailed daily view over a specified date range, providing insights into your glucose, carbs, and insulin data. This report will not only give you in-depth information about each day, but also give you insight into your statistics based on period of the day.Back to top of page
Overview (BG and CGM)
Approximately 1-3 pages depending on date range selectedThe Overview report defaults to showing you the aggregate median glucose values on a calendar format as well as carbs and insulin details, for the specific time interval selected. This allows you to see variability in your glucose data and identify days of the week and time intervals when you're more or less in control.
Back to top of page
Daily Overview (CGM Only)
Approximately 1-90 pages depending on date range selected
The Daily Overview report defaults to showing you the aggregate median glucose values for each day of the week for the time frame selected. The daily overview also provides insulin details and blood glucose statistics. This allows you to see variability in your glucose data and identify days of the week and time intervals when you're more or less in control.Back to top of page
Approximately 2 pages per week
The Week View report contains the same data currently on the Daily Overview report, however, up to 4 days of data will be condensed into a singular sheet. In addition to the familiar visualizations for glucose, carbs and insulin, the daily statistics for each individual can be found at the bottom of each day's graph. The report legend is resurfaced at the start of each week interval.Back to top of page
Overlay (BG or CGM)
Approximately 2 pages
The Overlay report overlaps blood glucose data so you and your healthcare provider can review your patterns by day of the week, and from week-to-week. The BG data that is populated in the Overlay report comes directly from your CGM or glucose meter, making it quick and easy to review your data in a printed report or online.
Calendar (BG and CGM)
Approximately 2 pages per week
The Calendar report consolidates data from all data sources (BG and CGM) into one report with daily segmentation for the selected time frame. Glucose, Carbs, Bolus and Basal rate (if recorded) will display as stacked graphs allowing for comparison of various data points.Back to top of page
Approximately 2-4 pages
The Insights report allows you to see the effect of set/site changes and temporary basal activities on your glucose data so you can better optimize your insulin management.
Some features of the Insights report include:
- See the effect that changing your set/site has on your BG readings to better optimize the frequency and time for when you should change their set/site.
- See a log of your temp basal rate adjustments to see the effect that increasing or decreasing your temp basal rate has on your BG readings so you can better optimize your temp basal rates.
There are three types of graphs and statistics in the Insights report:
- Set/Site Change
- Temp Basal Decrease/Suspend
- Temp Basal Increase