Having the wrong time or date on your ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus can cause issues when trying to sync with Glooko. By following a few easy steps, you can make sure your data is there when you expect it to be.
In order to change the date and time on your ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus, simply follow the below instructions.
- With the meter off, press the S button to enter the set mode. The meter turns on and briefly shows all of the display symbols.
- Next, the beeper symbol flashes with your current selection.
- Press S twice to reach the year with the last two numbers of the year flashing.
- Press M to change the year. Press S to set your selection.
- The 12h (12-hour) or 24h (24-hour) time format appears.
- The meter can display the time in either a.m./p.m. or 24:00 time format. The 24h time format is known as military time.
- Press M to change the time format. Press S to set your selection.
- The hour flashes.
- Press M to change the hour. If you select the 12h time format, continue to press M to select the correct a.m./p.m. with the hour.
- Press S to set your selection
- Repeat step 4 until the minutes, month, and day are set.
- Press the power button (the middle button) to exit meter set up.