The Glooko mobile app allows you to generate and share reports directly from your mobile device. You have the option to email, fax or print a report in PDF format or email a report in CSV format.
NOTE: You can also automatically share your data with your healthcare provider if he or she uses Glooko. To learn more, see How do I ProConnect with my provider?
To generate and share a report
- Select the Silhouette icon in the top right
- Select Share Report
- Tap to select your desired sharing method.
- If sharing a PDF, select the timeframe (two weeks or one month), which reports should be included (if including the Summary report, you have the option to add notes) and your preferred print option (color or black and white).
- If sharing a CSV, please note that the only data included will be from BG meters. Insulin pump data will not be included in the CSV.
NOTE: To reduce paper waste, Glooko limits the number of faxes that can be generated from the app to three electronic faxes per 30 days.
- Tap the Reports () icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to generate your report.
If you would like to create a report with a specific date range, you can do so via the Glooko web app. To learn how, see How do I generate and share a report using the Glooko® web app?