Having the wrong time or date on your Insulet Omnipod can cause issues when trying to sync with Glooko. By following a few easy steps, you can make sure your data is there when you expect it to be.
In order to change the date and time on your Insulet Omnipod, simply follow the below instructions. As a safety feature, you can change date and time settings only when the pod is deactivated or when insulin delivery is suspended.
Access Date & Time Settings:
- Suspend insulin delivery. If you are changing the pod, you can reset the date or time without suspending by changing the date or time before activating the new pod.
- On the Home screen, use the Up/Down Controller button to choose Settings; then press Select.
- Choose System setup, then press Select.
- Choose Date/time, then press Select.
- Choose either Time or Date, then press Edit.
Reset the time:
- To enter the current time, press the Up/Down Controller button. Press and hold the button to increase or decrease the time faster.
- Press 12/24 hr to choose either a 12-hour or 24-hour clock, then press Enter (Figure 6-4).
- Press Confirm to accept the new time.
- Press the Up/Down Controller button to choose the current year, then press Next.
- Choose the current month, then press Next.
- Choose the current day, then press Next
- Choose the date format to be displayed by the PDM, then press Select.
- Press Confirm to accept the new date and format.